Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey Post #5: Mini Challenge - Alphabet Soup - Incomplete - Fail

So I didn't finish this challenge and I don't have the heart to erase it.  I'll just keep it for the memories.  The goal was to find words that started with every letter in the alphabet.  I didn't know that Neil was so adverse to X & Z words.  haha!

Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane
A architecture (4)
B bakery (9)
C china (3)
D  driveway (10)
E earth (5)
F fairy (4)
G grandmother (2)
H house (4)
I intelligent (10)
J jellies (9)
K kitten (10)
L lords (10)
M meadows (5)
N newspaper (9)
O ocean (1)
P polish (6)
Q queen (23)
R roads (3)
S shirt (3)
T trifles (9)
U upset (12)
V vinegar (26)
W woman (6)
X xylophone (100something)
Y yourself (21)
Z

I couldn't find anything with Z.  The closest was azaleas.

No comments: