Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey 2017 - Yet Another Plan of Attack!

2017 is my year to win it all at Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon!!

Ok, maybe not really.

But this is the year I hope to have the most fun.  No pressure.  Lots of breaks.  And thanks to global warming, it might be the first year I can read for a little bit outside.  (Murphy's Law state that now that I have put my secret wish out there, it will not happen.  It will either rain, or be really windy cold, or just super buggy.  Cross fingers!)

And there will be the morning farmer's market run to gather all the fun food that will keep me going.  I'm picturing the German baker family and their many, many awesome cookies.  And then there is the chibati sandwich thing (the best one is the feta cheese one even though the guy who used to make them is no longer there and now it looks like the grandson is stepping in and isn't as cute but a lot less serious.)  Or the korean bbq.  Or noodles... Okay enough of this, this isn't supposed to be a food post.

So the #1 priority is to keep it light and keep it to the quick reads.  I think I'll be focusing on graphic novels and stuff that is less than 300 pages.  And if I can take care of some of my challenges, it would be great.

A-Z Title Challenge
J - K - Q - R - V - X - Z

Graphic Novels
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! by Robert Kirkman
Lumberjanes #1 by Noelle Stevenson
Locke & Key, Volume 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill
Saga, Vol 7 Brian K Vaughan
Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories by Zack Whedon
Poetry
The Wedding House by Alison Smith

Novels
Joyland by Stephen King




No comments: